Realest Killers - +Rk* Clan
please register to access all functions/apply for the clan of this site. join +Rk*. thanks..
please register to access all functions/apply for the clan of this site. join +Rk*. thanks..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Rk* : COD4: owner08: PS3: rk clan: MW2: call of duty: join our clan NOW!, we're RECRUITING

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 pm
Latest topics
» Deus001 Application
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:25 am by mecfd67

» 360Elowz application
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:29 pm by mecfd67

» NEED SOME 360 INITIATION OFFICERS
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:10 pm by mecfd67

» Mecfd67 application
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:54 pm by mecfd67

» application for brucie111
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:55 pm by brucie111

» GAME-CHiiP.S
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:12 pm by owner08

» Applying for RK (With the right format)
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 pm by owner08

» Looking to join RK for MW2
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm by Stevom9

» Applying for RK
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm by Stevom9

» New Members Discussion
How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 pm by owner08

Statistics
We have 273 registered users
The newest registered user is xDed-

Our users have posted a total of 2364 messages in 441 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to apply to join the clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
owner08
Founder
Founder
owner08

PSN PSN : owner08
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG : none

GB Username : owner08-

COD4 Prestige : Prestige 10
favorite games : MW2 & COD4 What game are you playing? : MW2 (MOSTLY)

How to apply to join the clan Empty
PostSubject: How to apply to join the clan   How to apply to join the clan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:05 pm

(REMEMBER YOU MUST BE REGISTERD TO POST YOUR APPLICATION)
Before you are part of the clan you must apply and get accepted, this is how to do it:

Welcome new members, we appreciate you being interested in joining us. To do so you had to registered (which you already did) then you just simply have to apply to join us. I am going to show you how to to this:

1. Go on the Forum (just click on the "Forum" Button on the top
2. Scroll down to where it says "Apply here to join RK" and click on it

How to apply to join the clan Captur20

3. Read the post called "Read here before applying" and copy the application format that shown in that post

How to apply to join the clan Captur22

4. Create a New Topic to post your application in, just click on "new topic" and title it (Example: owner08's Application) And paste the format you copied earlier and fill it out with your information.

How to apply to join the clan Captur23

5. THAT'S IT! All you have to do know is be active on the forums and wait until an initiation officer reviews your application and gives you a date and time to when you can "tryout"

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rkclan.com

How to apply to join the clan
Page 1 of 1